Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Burrito Loco

During the last two weeks I've had the opportunity to finally try the burritos from Chino Locos. The burritos are really good! They are big, tasty, and filling. One burrito plus drink is enough for one person. You can always eat more but you’ll end up super stuffed! The burritos are filled with a lot of toppings: avocado, sour cream, onions, tomatoes, different sauces, rice or noodles, etc. They have meat and veggie burritos. Of course I have to go with meat…veggies as a main meal…ummm no…I don’t think so! Meat is soooo good! Anyways, I have tried the Pollo Loco (chicken) and Off Da Hook (steak) burritos. The steak one was alright…it didn’t have that much meat so I was kind of disappointed. The chicken burrito was amazing! It had plenty of meat, the right amount of rice, and a hint of hot sauce…perfecto. Good times!

Two Locations:
#4 Greenwood Avenue
               &
459 Church Street

No comments:

Post a Comment