Monday, March 14, 2011

Posh Veils










Over a week ago I had the opportunity to be part of Posh Veils’ photoshoot for its new collection of veils. Miss S (Sharon Chironda), the owner and designer, asked me if I wanted to be there and help out. Miss S has bounced her ideas to me since last year when she first started her own business and I was glad when she invited me to the photoshoot.


It was a fun and interesting experience. I was there to help and support Miss S with an objective point of view. I'm all about giving my opinion and thoughts, and as Miss S & other people know I'm picky with details (hopefully I didn't annoy anyone at the shoot…Haha). The shoot was a completely different setting than my office job; it is fast pace, more creative ideas flying around and overall more fun. Everyone at the shoot made it a fun experience.

 









Posh Veils’ 2011 collection launches today. The pictures from the photoshoot are now up on the site. If you are a bride to be or want headpieces for a special outing/event then check out the site at http://www.poshveils.com/





2011 collection
Our latest collection is fresh, feminine, clean and modern.”















2010 collection
“A unique collection filled with color and haute couture inspirations.”







Visit the site to view all of Posh Veils' creations: http://www.poshveils.com/

2 comments:

  1. I loved having you at the shoot Ever! You are always a great help and I appreciate your creative eye.

    Thank you so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! :)
    It was fun.

    ReplyDelete