Tuesday, March 29, 2011

BRITNEY




Britney Spears’ new album, Femme Fatale, is out today and I like it. I was able to listen to the whole album over the weekend and I am rooting for Miss Britney’s album to do well. I like most of the songs – they are fun, catchy and ready to make you move. I say get the album and enjoy Britney’s latest offering.








My take on each song (the deluxe edition):

No.
Title
Do I like the song?
1
"Till the World Ends"
Yes
2
"Hold It Against Me"
Yes
3
“Inside Out" 
Yes
4
"I Wanna Go"
Yes
5
"How I Roll"
Yes
6
“(Drop Dead) Beautiful" (featuring Sabi)
Yes
7
"Seal It With a Kiss"
Yes & No
8
"Big Fat Bass" (featuring will.i.am)
No! Why, why, why does Will.i.am always feel the need to be featured on every song he produces?!?!?!? He ruins the song - if you cut the first 30 seconds and the last minute then I would really like the song.
9
"Trouble for Me"  
Yes & No
10
"Trip to Your Heart"  
No
11
"Gasoline"  
No. Gasolina by Daddy Yankee Yes.
12
"Criminal"
Yes
13
"Up N' Down"
Yes
14
"He About to Lose Me"
Yes
15
"Selfish"
Yes
16
"Don't Keep Me Waiting”
Yes & don’t keep miss Spears waiting.

If you want to listen to each of the 12 songs found in the standard edition go to Billboard's page at: http://www.billboard.com/#/features/britney-spears-femme-fatale-track-by-track-1005098152.story

In addition, it was just announced that she will be going on tour this summer with Enrique Iglesias. No announcement yet on time and date for when tickets go sale. For a full list of dates check out: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/03/britney-spears-announces-tour-with-enrique-iglesias.html

UPDATE (March 30, 2011): Enrique Iglesias is no longer going on tour with Miss Britney. Apparently he did not want to be the opening act....he is loco!

No comments:

Post a Comment