Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fatty Greatness

Today my coworker got an email showing the reason why Americans are fat. It was a bunch of super sized fatty meals; all the items on the list included a tone of bacon. A lot of them had cheese and most were deep fried. One of those items on the list was The Double Hamburger Fatty Melt. The burger consists of cheese, bacon, cheese, bacon, cheese, bacon, etc. Mmmmm delicious!

I really, really, really want to try it! It looks good! I’m sure I’ll be dying sooner than expected, but hey its food and I love food, therefore I must try it! I’m not really a bacon person…why?...well, most of the time it’s not cooked the way I like it. I like my bacon well cooked and crispy. I do love cheese and the combo of bacon and cheese is pretty good! This burger is pretty easy to make at home to your likings. It’s definitely going on my to eat list.

All you need to make your own are several slices of bread, cheese, bacon, and two beef patties.
The order is:
Ø      Bacon-stuffed grilled cheese sandwich
Ø      Cheese
Ø      Bacon
Ø      4 ounce beef patty
Ø      Bacon- stuffed grilled cheese sandwich
Ø      Bacon
Ø      Cheese
Ø      4 ounce beef patty
Ø      Bacon stuffed grilled cheese sandwich

That sounds awesome!
Enjoy J


For other hamburger suggestions or recipes check out a hamburger today website: http://aht.seriouseats.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment