Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Awesome VLC


VLC is an open source media player…it’s the best app/media player ever!! It plays every kind of media out there - no matter what kind of audio or video format it is. Awesome! I’m currently watching videos (tv shows) non stop on my phone (making my way to work more enjoyable). I got the application several weeks ago and wow it has changed my life…hahaha…ok ok it has made my life a lot easier. Before the VLC app, I would get my shows, convert the file and upload it to my phone. The converting process was a drag. Now all I do is get my shows and upload it to my phone. No converting needed…more free time. I recommend VLC for everyone. You can download it and use on your computer or phone and best of all it’s free!
  


To get more info on the media or to download it check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment