Friday, October 22, 2010

Waste of time, waste of money…just garbage!


Last night I went to AMC for the advance screening of Paranormal Activity 2 (thanks for the ticks miss DK). I haven’t seen the first one, but I actually wanted to see the second one given the buzz from the first one. The second film sucked! It was so boring until the last 20 or so minutes. The film is all about this paranormal stuff haunting a family and trying to scare the audience…really?!?! No…it was not scary at all, it was a pure let down of cheap suspense. During the first hour you learn about the family and you start seeing weird things happening in the house…BORING! You get creepy music here and there trying to create all this suspense that really has been done over and over before. In this case it sucked even more because the music started low and slowly got louder and then it stopped. Also, on a rare occasion you hear a loud bang…wow…so scary…NOT! Then during the last part of the film crazy stuff happens to the family, but I was so bored and annoyed by the film that I didn’t really care. Sure have people walk all zombie like, people being killed, people dragged around the house, but do a better job getting there so viewers are actually interested…Thanks.


I am so glad I didn’t pay a single cent for this film…it was just garbage!! People save your money and go watch something else. If you really want to see this film then just wait for it on DVD or watch it online or sneak in the theater (yeah that’s right I said it…for this film I actually believe it’s ok to sneak in). As you can tell I really disliked the film and wouldn’t recommend this at all! Some people seemed scared…why…I have no clue! I will not be watching the first Paranormal Activity…well to be honest, I was only going to watch it if it was on tv…haha…now I won’t even bother. Looking back, I truly regret not getting me some nachos and cheese. Food always makes me happy J.


No comments:

Post a Comment