Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good Mistake


Yesterday I forgot my lunch…so I decided to get Manchu Wok…I wanted some chicken wings. Given that I’m eating healthier I decided to go with something else; I ordered steamed rice, mixed vegetables, and grilled chicken. Go me!! When I went to pay, the customer in front of me asked if he was getting the right order. He paid and left. I paid for my order and went to sit down where my lunch peeps were.



When I got to the table I dropped my fork so I had to go back and get a new one. When I got back and opened my container…surprise… it was not my order. I had gotten someone else’s meal. I had noodles, shrimp with vegetables, and beef. So here I was… should I eat it or go back, say something and change it…ummm no!...I was already eating it by the time I finish the thought of taking it back. If the food was in front of me, then it was a sign I should eat it. It was good. Poor guy who got my order; he must have been disappointed and must have gone back and asked for the correct order. The meal I was eating was worth more than the one I had ordered and tasted better. It was a win-win situation for all!

2 comments:

  1. How did you know it tasted better if you didn't try the first meal?
    -A.N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I ate had more meat options, therefore it automatically stasted better. Vegetables and me don't usually bond to well.

    ReplyDelete