Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Returning Shows for 2011/2012


On Monday I made an entry listing the some of the new shows I am interested in watching for the new TV season. Today my post is a list of returning shows that I will be watching and recommend for everyone to watch.

I like all these shows so I will be listing it in order of the season premier night.

Sons Of Anarchy - An outlaw motorcycle club dealing with guns, drugs, gangs, family issues, & the law.... Awesome show!! The first two episodes of this season that I have seen have not been disappointing - they are really setting it up for another great season. (FX Tuesday at 9pm)





Modern Family – Winner of multiple Emmy’s this past weekend, including Best Comedy. It’s a really funny and entertaining show. If you haven’t seen any episode that is fine, just start watching the show…now!! I do recommend watching the pilot; it’s one of my favourite episodes. (ABC/CTV Sept 21 at 9pm...Tonight)





The Big Bang Theory – Another funny show! I have been watching the show since the first episode and still remains as one of my favourite shows. The crazyness the nerdy guys do on the show is hilarious. Plus, Kaley Cuoco is on the show….bonus points there. (CBS/CTV Sept 22 at 8pm)





The Amazing Race – The best reality show on TV for sure. And it won that title again this year at the Emmy’s….it has been winning everyone single year! You get to travel all over the world from the comfort of your own home. (CBS/CTV Sept 25 at 8pm)





Boardwalk Empire – Golden Globe Winner for Best Drama. It has the drama, fighting, killing, and other illegal activities that make the show stand out. The visuals are also pretty cool to see. It’s a well written, produced and directed period show. (HBO Sept 25 at 9pm)





Dexter – Crazy awesome show! The major story for each season has always been good! Season 4 and 5 definitely stand out for me and I am sure season 6 will not disappoint. (Showtime Oct 2 at 9pm)





The Walking Dead – A great post apocalyptic horror TV show. And if you are into zombies, you will like it even more. I like the whole fighting for survival aspect of the show…who knows, that may actually happen in real life….scary! (AMC Oct 16 at 9pm)





Other shows:

Glee – I still like it but not as much as I did back in season one. Season two was just all over the place and it had too many artist episodes, which were pointless and annoying. I hope this season is better and gets back to what it was in season one. (FOX/Global  Tuesday at 8pm)




Nikita – A good action show and it reminds me of Alias. (The CW Sept 23 at 8pm)




No comments:

Post a Comment