Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Singles of 2011

Billboard has counted down the top twenty singles of 2011 and according to critics, the top 3 songs were:

#3. Til The World Ends by Britney Spears


#2. Someone Like You by Adele


 #1. Super Bass by Nicki Minaj


I like all three songs, but I don't think I completely agree. I think I would be more ok with the list if Adele was at number one. Super Bass is a good song, but I like other songs on Nicki Minaj's album way more. Anyways, congrats to all the artists!

To check out the full list go to www.billboard.com. Again, I don't fully agree with the list. Some songs that don't belong on the list are:


Look At Me Now by Chris Brown - I find the song annoying and there were better songs on his album that could have been on the list


Countdown by Beyonce - this song is ok but again there are better songs on her album (like two songs..ok maybe one...ok forget it none, I am not a fan of her latest CD)


A song that should have placed higher on the list is Take Care by Drake Featuring Rihanna - I really like the song, it's one of my favourites from his album. I think the song should have been in the top ten...at least.

Go to Billboard's website for the full list.
www.billboard.com



No comments:

Post a Comment