Monday, January 23, 2012

Tim Hortons New Cup Sizes


The new cup sizes at Tim Hortons have started…It was about time!! Their cups were too small…I was done my coffee in like two sips. OMJ, the small cup was jokes. It’s a much needed move on Timmy’s part and I am sure it will be more competitive against other coffee providers (i.e. McDonald’s…their cup sizes are awesome).

For those who like going to Tim Hortons you have until Feb. 5th to do a survey and enter to win free coffee for a year. Go to www.timhortons.com/cupsizesurvey to enter.


3 comments:

  1. Yes it is time Tim Hortons listened to customers re: the cup sizes. I would like to see a take out cup size that allows an inch or so from the top so it can cool off a bit and not spill all over in the car. Have had a BAD experience with a franchise re giving me a large cup with a med coffe purchase for just this experience, wrote a letter but did not get a reply, anyway hope this gets through to you. E M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you are talking about. This morning I tried their new extra large coffee and of course on my way back to work it was spilling…arg! Many customers have expressed the issue and even Maclean’s ran an article on Tim Hortons lids and their ignorance towards customers complaints & suggestions. It’s almost a year later and still nothing. Eventually I hope they get their act together, listen to their customers and fix the issue…similar to the cup sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..you know what? They were STILL handing these frigging survey papers late Feb.7th at Tim Hortons in Whitehorse Y.T.!!!..TWO days after the contest closed!! How much fun is that for us? Too bad I only looked at the one side until yesterday (the 11th). Oh well..more paper for the fire..whoops..it is the bad shiny type of paper..dang!!

    ReplyDelete