Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo



This past weekend I got the chance to watch The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Thanks to Mr. J, who read my earlier post on the book version and sent me the movie – the Swedish version that came out in 2009 and in North America in 2010. The movie was well done and I liked it just as much as I liked the novel. Of course the book is more detailed, so I few things were missing, but overall the film did a good job. The film has done really well grossing more than $104 million worldwide and winning many awards. If you haven’t seen the film, I suggest you see it. And if you haven’t read the book, then definitely read it! Now, I am really looking forward for the Hollywood version coming out in December. 



Mr. J, Thanks for reading and for sending the movie!!



No comments:

Post a Comment